WALKINDIES TRAVEL understands that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will assist you to understand about sharing personal information with us.
If you have a complaint, or would like more information about our data management practices, we can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our local office.
1. What data do we collect?
We may collect personal information when you book a trip with us, including some but not only limited to; email, name, address, telephone number, credit card billing details including expiry dates, and passport details.
During the tour, we may take video and images of you that may be used in our advertising and publication. All participants of our tours authorise us to use his/her image. If you do not wish for this to happen please notify us.
2. How do we collect the data?
You may provide this information when you interact with us by telephone, email, by entering details in our website, or by speaking to our travel consultants. We may also receive the information from a third party, for example : your travel agent, etc.
3. How the data is used?
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your postal address
- We may also use personal information for research and analysis to operate and improve our services.
4. Disclosure with suppliers/ third parties/ affiliates
We will not disclose or release your personal information to third parties for mailing or marketing purposes without your consent in advance.
5. How secure is the information stored?
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access. Also we have auditing procedure for anti-fraud purpose. Although none can guarantee for 100 percent security, we do our best to keep the information secured. For payment procedure we made agreement with the secure payment gateway vendors to ensure its safety.